Availability is most often weekends and evenings, but some flexibility may be possible.
For rates, please specify in the subject line. The more detailed information you can provide, the easier it is to provide the most appropriate information for your event (For example: is a sound system needed? Is travel required? What length of playing time is required? If tickets are required, at which online source can they be obtained?). A standard package and agreement form (in accordance with The Arts Profession Act) can then be provided to you.
Each event will include:
- 600+ direct fan base online
- >26 years of playing experience
- >10 years of live performance experience (live private, public, televised)
- 9 alternate tunings, as well as standard tuning
- ~2 hours of material, largely original
- >2 spoken & written languages (English, French, and some Spanish)
- event creation/promotion through this site, Facebook, and Twitter profiles once both parties confirm, potentially reaching >600 online followers directly, with social media share options
- efficient, transparent communication so there are no surprises at the time of event
- 1 unique, uncommon style for your event!
For registered charities and non-profits, different rates apply. Otherwise, rates are non-negotiable. Please specify event type accordingly.